Who We Are
We are Beyond Bracket, a web application development company on a mission to make people’s web experience simple and easy. We have our online presence on https://www.BeyondBracket.com/ and other related subdomains thereof.
Type of Data We Collect
- Personal information: Depending on your actions on our site, we collect different information about you when you register (sign up) on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. While signing up with us, you may need to place your name, email address, phone number and billing/shipping address (if intended to make a purchase/place an order).
- Non-personal information: We also collect some non-personally identifiable data, such as demographic information e.g. user IP addresses, browser types, and other anonymous statistical data regarding the use of our website.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18. If you know that a child under 18 years of age provided us with their data, please contact us, and we will take necessary measures immediately.
Use of Personal Information
- Data Usage: The collected data are used in several ways. We use your personally identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) to identify you in order/service request to contact, send a newsletter, and provide products & support. The non-personal data may be used to improve your experience on our website.
- Purpose of Data Collection: The purpose of taking these data is to identify you as our customer/subscriber and deliver products/services/notifications and other relevant marketing materials. Visitors aren’t allowed to purchase any product or subscribe to newsletters or make a comment anonymously. Therefore, this information is the only means we can identify you and allow you to make these actions on the site thereby.
- No Data Sharing With Third-Parties: We don’t share/sell your data with third parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, phone number etc (subject to laws and regulations). No third party can access your data from us. However, you can review and delete your data whenever you want.
- Data Retention: When you register for a Beyond Bracket account, we process and keep the personal data we have about you for as long as you don’t delete the account/unsubscribe yourself (subject to laws and regulations).
Third-Party Integration and Links
We may provide third-party products and services on our website. Third-party products/services and sites have their own privacy policies. So, therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites that you may come across.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
If in any case, a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage, or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of it.
Data Review, Update, Download, and Deletion
If you have an account on the Beyond Bracket site or have comments, you can request an exported file of the personal information we have about you with us. You can also place a request to remove your data from our website or database. This does not include data we are required to keep for security, administrative or legal purposes.
You can review and update your information at any time by logging in to your account details. If you want to delete or get a copy of your data on our site, send a mail to [email protected]. We will do that with no delay.
Last update was made on June 20, 2021. Beyond Bracket reserves the right to change or modify the above contents at any time without any prior notice.