We are looking for an experienced Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude, always open & eager to learn new things in the digital world and have proper skills of a modern web developer. In this position, the candidate will be involved in developing various types of websites especially in WordPress and other major CMSs like Shopify, Wix, Squarespace etc.
Who We Are
We are a people-first digital agency offering services like web development, apps & game development, digital marketing, video and motion graphics, AR/VR applications development and more. We value our employees as much as we value our clients which is why people who are looking for a humane organization to serve may consider applying.
- Design and develop websites as per client’s requirements. eCommerce website developing experience is highly preferred
- Build and customise eCommerce/Woocommerce website and integrate Payment processors like SSLCommerz, 2checkout, Stripe, Paypal etc
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients
- Design and develop real-time dashboards
- Design database and scale efficiently
- Maintain best practices, responsiveness, pixel perfection, and quality code
- Write technical documentation if required
- Collaborate with other team members
- Optimise websites along with maintaining backup & security
- Strong comprehension of WordPress, WordPress theme development, and WordPress website maintenance (handling front & back end)
- Should know about working with MySQL Database, Oracle etc
- Strong knowledge of API. Developing Restful API using Laravel/Nodejs
- Advanced knowledge of Server/cPanel/Hosting
- Very good understanding of Responsive Web Design/Admin Panel with Bootstrap, Tailwind etc
- Experience in building modern web applications/software by using any framework
- Experienced in using Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery and other page builders
- Skilled in speed optimisation techniques
- Experienced in CDN deployment using Cloudflare etc
- Ability to deploy servers on cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean etc.
- Ability to make Android and iOS apps will add value
Minimum 2 years experience as a web developer in any reputed agency will get preference
The candidate should have graduated from a reputed university in any discipline, but preferably in Computer Science and Engineering.
Tk 35,000 – 55,000 per month
- Weekly: 5 days
- Weekend: Friday, Saturday
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses
- Annual salary review
- Free snacks
- Excellent culture and work environment
- Great learning opportunity
Banasree, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Email your CV at [email protected]
While emailing, don’t forget to add in your subject – “Apply for Full Stack WordPress Developer“.
Deadline: February 28, 2023.